m/f/d, Full Time
Working at emmtrix
We are a leading software development tool provider for embedded systems, driven by a profound passion for compilers – one of the most complex and demanding types of software. At emmtrix, we specialize in crafting advanced source-to-source compilers designed to analyze, optimize, and transform source code. We empower customers from industries such as automotive and avionics to improve and automate their development workflow and support state-of-the-art hardware architectures. Our diverse tool portfolio includes software parallelization and vectorization, performance and dependency analysis, and transpilers (e.g. C++ to C).
We value innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. Our mission is to provide top-notch solutions that empower our clients to push the boundaries of software development.
- Contribute to the development of our LLVM-based compiler tools
- Add new language features to our Clang-based C++-to-C compiler
- Extend LLVM IR analysis tools
- Contribute relevant changes back to the LLVM repository
- Advanced skills in C++ and/or Java
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related fields (not a strict requirement)
- Experience in compiler construction and familiarity with LLVM are beneficial
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Flat hierarchies and your own area of responsibility with room for creativity
- Up to 50% remote work, occasional workations from abroad
- An international team of highly motivated and passionate colleagues