for Better Code
Automated Tools for Software Analysis and Optimization
emmtrix Technologies is an innovative company in the field of software development for embedded systems from Karlsruhe, Germany, founded in 2016.
As experts in compiler technology and static source code analysis, we help our customers analyze and optimize their code by offering software-tools and services.
- Estimate the performance of your code even at an early development stage
- Understand data dependencies and event chains of your code (static code analysis)
- Our analysis tools can be integrated into existing workflows and run in continuous integration set-ups on a defined schedule complete with versioning and changelogs
- Parallelize your applications onto the various processing elements (software parallelization)
- Maintain your functional safety (ISO 26262 / DO 178C)
- Convert your C++ code efficiently and transparenly to C
emmtrix: Your Gateway to Parallelization Success
Explore the journey of emmtrix Technologies from its inception to its ongoing evolution, and dive into the features of our groundbreaking tool, emmtrix Parallel Studio. Uncover the secrets to successful software parallelization through our four key steps: 1. Identifying Program Hot Spots, 2. Analyzing Dependencies and Task Assignment to Cores, 3. Applying Strategic Code Transformations, and 4. Ensuring Core Synchronization. Beyond introducing our cutting-edge tools, we’re excited to present our comprehensive services and unveil our forward-thinking Development Road Map. Join us in redefining software development!
Our Tools & Services
- Continuous performance monitoring during development
- Early in workflow
- Master your timing budgets
- Intuitive visualization
- Static analysis without running your code
- Identify data dependencies
- Verify your specification
- Document for (re-)certifcation
- Event chain analysis
- Data flow analysis
- Parallel C code for
- Multi-/Manycore CPUs
- Interactive workflow
- Parallelization with functional safety according to standards like ISO 26262, DO-178C and others
- Easy exploitation of parallel vector hardware
- Correct-by-construction code generation
- Speedup > 10x
Code Conversion and Services
- Simulink to MATLAB®
- MATLAB® / Octave / Scilab to C
- C++ to C
- User-controlled optimizations
- Aimed at embedded systems and automatic analysis
We offer a wide range of custom services (customization, consulting and trainings) to address your specific multicore requirements, get going fast and take the right decisions.
People Who Trust Us
Free Webinars on Software Optimization
Modern multi-core systems, DSPs and GPUs are ubiquitous, with vector processing units like the PPU of AURIX TC4x™ adding another type of accelerator. In order to use these platforms efficiently and effectively, companies and software developers have to deal with and understand parallelization/vectorization. Distributing software onto the available processing units increases performance but also complexity. In our webinars you will learn how to successfully parallelize/vectorize code, as well as more about our tools and their benefits.
Latest News & Next Event(s)
Tools | Nov 07, 2023
Test eDA, the tool for safety analysis and testing optimization, with built-in CI integration.
Tools | Oct 31, 2023
Analyze C code for runtime estimates on embedded processors like Infineon AURIX and ARM Cortex.
New Tool Workflow
Tools | Oct 24, 2023
Simplicity Meets Power: We’ve redesigned our tool portfolio. Pick the funtionality you require.
Dec 04 – 08, 2023 | Sindelfingen, Germany
ESE Kongress 2023
Be at the ESE Kongress, Sindelfingen on December 5th, 9:45 AM. Join Dr. Timo Stripf’s presentation as he unveils the secrets of C++ with “Demystifying C++ Using a C++ to C Transpiler”. Through vivid examples and insights in our tool, learn more about C++ intricacies. A 40-minute session that promises to enlighten. Save the date!