How to Parallelize Code Easily
emmtrix Technologies offers software solutions for efficient, automated software parallelization for embedded multicore processors. We hereby continually seek for most enduring solutions for our customers by taking a comprehensive software and hardware perspective into account.
Our Product Workflow
- Improve your application response time and processing throughput
- Performance prediction early on in the development process
- Speed up your applications with the use of powerful hardware
- Correct-by-design approach
- Integrated functional tests for sequential and parallel code
- Develop safety-critical applications (e.g. ISO 26262 and D0178C)
- Automate and stay in control
- Model-based software development for multicore targets
- Simple workflow integration
emmtrix Parallel Studio
User-configurable automated development of parallel C code for embedded multicore systems, GPUs and FPGAs.
- Automated generation of parallel C code
- Interactive optimization with user-friendly Eclipse-based GUI
- Performance Prediction
emmtrix Code Generator
Efficient and readable embedded sequential C code generation from MATLAB® or Simulink®, Scilab or Xcos or GNU Octave optimized for parallelization.
- ISO C90, C++98 and C++11 compliant code generation
- Performance & Memory analysis
- Highly comprehensive target-optimized C/C++ code
emmtrix Model Code Generator
Translate your Simulink® models (*.slx) into MATLAB® or GNU Octave script files (.m) with emmtrix Model Code Generator.
- Supports different versions of simulink, starting with Simulink 2016a
- Generation of standalone application integrating ode1, ode2, ode4, ode5 or ode8 fixed-step solvers
- Generation of parts of a model without solver optimized for code generation
Some Supported Platforms