Some of our Highlights in 2021
December 16, 2021
2021 is gradually coming to an end. The Corona pandemic kept us on our toes again, but we found it easier to cope with the situation, as did most of our partners and customers. So all in all we can look back on a successful calendar year.
Some of our highlights in 2021:
- Awarded “Best start-up 2021” at ELIV 2021 by VDI Wissensforum GmbH
- Cooperation with new development partners: Synopsis and AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture (AUTOSAR)
- Collaboration with new value-added-resellers (VATs): NeXtream in Japan and Beijing Siener Electronics in China
- Member of the European research and innovation project “StorAIge – Embedded storage elements on next MCU generation ready for AI on the edge”
- 10th anniversary of the European ALMA project (Algorithm parallelization for Multicore Architectures) – cradle of emmtrix Technologies
- Successful establishment of a hybrid working model that benefits us as an employer and our employees. More information here: https://www.emmtrix.com/hybrid-working
- Entertaining company events: Company outing to Europa-Park in Rust and French breakfast including quiz
- Photo shooting of the whole emmtrix team in front of and inside the Karlsruhe Technologiefabrik as well as in the Hoepfner-Burghof
A big thanks goes to our employees for their outstanding commitment, team spirit, friendliness and stress resistance. We do not take this for granted and are proud to have such employees. Thanks also to our partners and customers for the good cooperation, your trust, praise and recognition. We look forward to seeing you all again in person soon!
Next year we will continue with our current project partners to extend and improve our tools. Our technical focus will be on the support of hardware accelerators (parallelization/vectorization), ISO 26262 and AUTOSAR support.