Presentation “Automated Parallelization for Embedded Multicore Platforms” now available for a short time (Jan 10 to Feb 10, 2023) as video-on-demand
January 12, 2023
EdgeTech+2022 will be held online (on demand) from Jan 10 (Tue) to Feb 10 (Fri), 2023. The on-demand streaming will deliver the video of the lectures recorded at the Embedded Multicore Summit (EMC) 2022 venue, Nov 17, 2022.
The presentation showcases how
- an algorithm that is hard to parallelize is optimized for the execution on an Infineon AURIX™ multicore microcontroller using an automated toolchain
- the SHIM standard (IEEE2804) can be leveraged to help support various target platforms
- accelerators like vector processors can be addressed by such a workflow
👉 How to watch the presentation
- Open the link https://vimeo.com/user115848420/review/780586692/577b8668bd
- Click on “Automated parallelization for embedded multicore platforms” (line 9)
- Scroll to time 2:13:35
The introduction is in Japanese, the presentation in English.