January 03, 2023
We look back with satisfaction on what we have accomplished thanks to our employees, partners and our friends and look forward to further cooperation with you all in 2023.
Here are some of our highlights 2022:
- Close to 2,000 followers on our LinkedIn company profile
- Awarded with the “Innovative through Research” quality seal for the second time in a row by the Stifterverband für die deutsche Wissenschaft e.V.
- Honoured with the “CO2 footprint badge” by the EIC Greenhouse Gas Program, which is officially supported by the European Commissions, for our efforts to reduce the CO2 emissions in the mid-term
- Entertaining company events: Company outing to Adventure World Murgtal for a river bed hike and Christmas party at Adventure Box Karlsruhe
- Release of our emmtrix Code Generator as a simplified online version (https://www.emmtrix.com/online-emmtrix-code-generator/). This version of eCG allows easy conversion of MATLAB® or Scilab scripts to C code.
- C++2C compiler close to release
- Expansion of our product portfolio with Early Performance Estimation (available), Automated Vectorization (available for Aurix TC4X, RISC-V soon) and Dependency Analysis (available as a service currently)
- Business trip of our managing directors Dr. Timo Stripf and Rainer Heim to our Japanese customer base together with our local reseller NeXtream; including presentation on “Automated parallelization for embedded multicore platforms” at Embedded Multicore Summit (EMS) 2022
- Increased face-to-face events with many nice, interesting and fruitful conversations
- New partnerships: Andes Technology Corporation and Cooperation with Validas AG
We look forward to many highlights in 2023, so keep following us on LinkedIn / our website. In the coming weeks, we will give you an overview of what to expect in 2023.